- This event has passed.
ABC’s Of Parent Leadership Training for Parents of Young Children with Disabilities – Day 1 and 2
June 13, 2016 @ 9:00 am - June 14, 2016 @ 2:00 pm
Join us for this 3-day workshop and:
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn valuable ways for communicating
- Explore life roles and relationships
- Network with others to help navigate toward understanding the vision you have for your child and family and the ability to make your vision a reality.
- Strategies for finding and using state and local resources for your child and family
This experience will combine current literature, personal stories, networking with others and skill development activities to support and guide you in your role as a parent, volunteer, local board member or any of the roles you play.
This training is open to parents from around Colorado!
Please call or email PEAK Parent Center for additional information.
Phone: 719.531.9400, ext 105
Due to the design of this training, you must fill out an application to attend.
- All applications will be reviewed and selected participants will receive a confirmation letter with more details about the training.
- You will be paid a $300 stipend to help with childcare expenses and/or travel expenses.
- Cost of overnight accommodations, meals and training materials will be covered by PEAK Parent Center.
- Application for this training can be completed at: http://goo.gl/forms/T7r05ZM9ia